Friday, February 6, 2009

It' been a while

OK it has been a little minute since my last post. So let's review shall we. Oh where to begin. Last Wednesday Brandon and I went for our usual romp around the gayborhood. We started out at MOLO and enjoyed the amazingness that is Doug. I swear he is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met. I insisted to Brandon that if he is ever willing to deviate from only dating asians, that Doug must be first in line. I have not given up hope that they will be together some day. Doug gave us a shot of "trouble"but this time I was prepared. We keep trying to figure out what is in it. It is some concoction involving green apple. UHHHH! Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

For those of you who don't know, I hate girly drinks. Drinks with any amount of sugar, or fake fruit taste makes me want to ralph. I usually only drink vodka sodas. Anyway, we proceeded to Fiesta for some karaoke action and it was kind of lame. After a while we went back to MOLO and got some more Doug time. Then we called it a night.

Thursday I went to Green Door with Kristin. We had a blast. The dj started out lame, but by the end of the night he delivered. I think it had something to do with me yelling out requests to him all night.

Saturday Connor had a party which I talked him into having. His house has been designated the party house. It was so much fun. We watched the UFC fight which was thoroughly entertaining. Anria, Ian and Paul came. Brandon actually ventured outside of West Hollywood to come along with Kristin and I. It was a total flashback to the college days, complete with beer pong and Coors Light in a can. Hell yeah baby!!!!

Then I started getting sick, and have since been dealing with razor blades in my throat, and talking like Demi Moore all day.

But the show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment