Saturday, January 24, 2009

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC

This is just a rant about all of the awesome music I am obsessed with right now.  Everyone always asks me what I like or who I'm influenced by, so here is a list of my faves right now.

"Dead and Gone"   T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake   

This song is my jam!!!!   T.I. is one of my favorite rappers, also on the list are Lil Wayne (of course) , Lupe Fiasco, and Ludacris.

"Just Dance"  Lady Gaga 

(ok but the original version not the crappy Akon remix)

"Are We Human"    The Killers    

(what ever it's called)  The best club song ever!!!!

"Kids" and "Electric Feel"   MGMT    Just fuckin awesome!!

"Animal Sounds"   Grand National

"Feeling Good"  "Starlight"    Muse  

"Love Hurts"  Incubus

"Se on Fire"   Kings of Leon

These are all of the songs that make me literally stop everything whenever I hear them.  So check them out if you haven't already and enjoy.

   

1 comment: